"As you start out upon your way, the way will appear." -Rumi
- Made by hand with USA-sourced copper, glass enamel, and a custom wood box frame.
- Dimensions: 5 1/4" x 8 1/2" x 1 3/4"
- Care: Enamel artwork is best polished with household glass cleaner and a soft cloth.
- Displaying: These delicate yet durable artworks are made to last, resist fading, shine under light, and fire up a meaningful conversation. Spiritiles can stand up on a flat surface or hang on a prized wall. They can stand alone, but love company. Each piece is sized the same to mix and match for a collection that tells your story.
- How to Hang: Drywall screws work great! When affixing the screw, leave a ¼" lip to rest the frame's hollow on the screw head. The art will sit securely and flush with the wall. When hanging multiple pieces, the ideal spacing between screws is 7¼" horizontal and 10½" vertical.